Measures is used by Race Administrators to handle a race before and after the race.
It allows for:
- Multilingual (English/French)
- Managing Racers
- Running the Draw
- Printing Start Lists
- Compiling Results
- Electronic submission of results to FIS and Alpine Points
- Team Scoring
- Sprint Tool
Whats New in 6-19-4:
Whats New in 6-19-3:
Whats New in 6-19-2:
What’s New in 6-19-1:
What’s New in 6-18-2:
What’s New in 6-18-1:
Whats New in 6-17-5:
- Fixed Error with Naming within SX Report
Whats New in 6-17-4:
- Fixed spelling mistakes
- If Run 2 time is present in dTris data it will be put in even if Run 1 was DNF/DNS/DSQ/NPS when imported into Measures
- If Run 2 time is present in Measures the data will be outputted to XML for ACAPoints when race type is NAT
Whats New in 6-17-3:
- Updated Point Calculation 100% of Racers in SX
Whats New in 6-17-2:
- Added NPS Racer
- Fixed Issue with FIS & National XML Upload
Whats New in 6-17-1:
- Dates of FIS List has been updated.
- Migration to new Season Completed.
Whats New in 6-16-3:
- Change made to allow Ski Cross not ignore Turning Gates
Whats New in 6-16-2:
- Fixed an error with FIS XML upload on SG/DH races.
Whats New in 6-16-1:
- Dates of FIS List has been updated.
Whats New in 6-15-5:
- Added sorting for competitors report by Bib and Club
Whats New in 6-15-4:
- Corrected a possible issue with SL Did Not Qualify Racers
- Corrected an Error when a (French) Microsoft Computer is used
Whats New in 6-15-3:
- Fixed small issue with SX races
Whats New in 6-15-2:
- Fixed course length upload to FIS.
Whats New in 6-15-1:
- This version now contains the update of the Race Factors for both FIS and National Races
- FIS Change to include AC Alpine Combined has been added BUT you can still use SC for Super Combined. Either one will work just make certain that the XML file has the one that either FIS or ACA wants.
- FIS update on Ski Cross points tables has been updated as it was not corrected in Measures last season but has been for this season.
Whats New in 6-14-4:
- Corrected possible error when 0000000 Bibs not included in a Recreational Races
- Corrected the Penalty Calculation for Ski Cross
- Changed the Create File naming routine. It Now shows the Folders which can be changed and waits for the Name to be entered.
- Updated the Official Ski Cross Results so that Report displays Pos, Qualification Bib and Ladder Bib
- Ski Cross Ladder and results working with DNSs placed in the proper Location
Whats New in 6-14-3:
- Fixed Bug with FIS Race Point List Date
- Ski Cross enhancements completed.
Whats New in 6-14-2:
- Fixed Bug with Gender during FIS Races
- When Race is copied with bib’s Snow Seed is copied as well.
Whats New in 6-14-0:
- FIS Races are now checked to be certain that the points list that is being used is the correct one for the date the Race is occurring on when the penalty calculation is begun.
- Recreational Races are now handled by Measures when the codex is a REC14.xxxx. This means that Measures creates a xml file for uploading to www.acapoints.ca . Recreational Racers have no points.
- Measures can now generate Snow Seed Racers according to the FIS rules and Flags them on the Run1 Start List.
- Measures can now Flag Racers as DNQ (Did Not Qualify). This means that the Jury has decided not to run the entire field in Run 2. The Racers that are not to run are flagged with a DNQ not a DNS.
- Measures will no longer accept Race File Names that contain characters that might cause problems such as periods, slashes, etc.
- Measures has been changed to better explain why a particular action will cause a need to regenerate reports.
- The Help descriptions have been revamped and clarified
Please note from time to time reports seem to be generated using the wrong font, if this occurs, shut Measures down and restart it. This will correct the problem. This problem is being looked into.
Whats New in 6-13-3:
- Added the Capability to Print a Run 1 Start List Inverted
- Added Capability to use REC13.xxxx Codex Races
- Corrects the problem of special characters Like & causing the xml file not to be able to load
- Corrects a problem with a Ski Cross Ladder Output error message occurring now explains how to correct the situation